Friday, August 27, 2010

byjo!

Here it is! My BIG post for the day. I am very excited about this because it is close to my heart. My good friend Jo started making quilts a little over a year. She makes custom quilts to fit your style and preferences. Not only does she make the most beautiful quilts, but she does it for a good cause. Jo is raising money so that she can go live in Ireland as a missionary. All the money from every quilt that she sells goes straight to her fund for Ireland. She is working hard to get the word out and to get the funds she needs so that she can go as soon as possible!

Here are a few of her beautiful quilts:
This one she made for my daughter!


These are just a few, and she makes them custom for your needs.

If anyone is interested in more information about how to get your hands on a quilt of your own, leave me a message here. And if you know of people that would love something like this, let them know about my blog, so they can see for themselves what Jo is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment