Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kid to Kid and Groupon

I woke up this morning, checked my email, and there it was! My Groupon email! And when I opened it, I almost jumped up and down! $12 for $30 worth of clothing, toys, books, or baby needs at Kid to Kid!!! If you live in Georgia and have kids, this is YOUR deal!!! As most of you may already know, I LOVE Kid to Kid. I sell my outgrown stuff to them, and then buy clothes for the next season. I just bought 2 outfits for my son, 2 outfits for my daughter, a pair of winter boots, and a toy box. Do you know what how much it cost? $20! And they have a lot of designer or brand name clothing for a fraction of the price. Also, coming in early September, they will begin featuring Halloween costumes. This is where I got my kids' costumes last year and I spent $8 for both. So, can you imagine what $30 will get you? And you only pay $12!!! You can also get new baby shower gifts here for less if you have friends who are having babies! If you can't pass this deal up, then click here and save! But hurry because there is a limited availability!

No comments:

Post a Comment