Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Suttle Art

I said early this morning that I would be featuring an artist, and I am sorry it is so late, but it does not take away from how much I LOVE this artist! Introducing Suttle Art! Joseph Suttle is the master behind the masterpieces at Suttle Art. He has been painting and teaching art for decades and has been passionate about art since he was a child. His son just returned from a medical mission in Haiti, which has inspired his latest work: "Chrislene". This is a beautiful painting of a child in an orphanage there. A print of "Chrislene" costs $30, but $20 of the proceeds go to a couple who are working in Haiti! This is a great cause that I highly suggest you check out! You can visit the website for Suttle Art to get your print and to see all of the works that Joseph has for sale. You can also "like" Suttle Art on Facebook and get updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment