Friday, September 10, 2010

Feedback Friday!

Ok ya'll. Last week I gave you a chance to give me some feedback, I got nothing. I really do love to hear from you. I want to know what you think of things. I want to hear about deals that you find and want to see on here. I want to know what you like and dislike! If I can change things to make it easier for you, let me know! Here is your chance to use your voice! That is what Feedback Fridays are all about!

I need to know all of this, but your main job for this Friday is to tell me what you think about the new blog template. What do you think about the new look? Do you like it better or do you like the old one better? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I think the blog looks GREAT and I love reading it everyday to see what ways I can save money. Thank you so much! I really like restaurant coupons a lot ;) Of course, I always think about food haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friday!
    I check your blog daily and now that we are back home....which is great....we are starting to need coupons. You are my first source of looking for coupons....

    love you!

    ReplyDelete