Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rue La La Free Lipstick!


I just got home from a fun day at Trunk or Treat, but I am exhausted! I was checking my Rue La La account to see if there was anything good that I could use my $20 credit on, and to my nice surprise, there were several things! A nice reward for a busy day: free Laura Geller makeup! I just got 3 lipcolors for nothing. They were on sale for $9.90 (originally $60) and shipping is $9.95, but my $20 credit covered both of these! If you signed up earlier in the week and have the credit head over here to use it. But hurry, this deal ends in hours and they are selling out fast! If you haven't signed up, it's not too late to receive a $20 credit. Just sign up here and yours will show up within 48 hours. You won't be able to catch this deal but I'm sure something similar will come around again! Don't miss out on free stuff! You could get a Christmas gift or just something for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment