Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Deep South Sweets

My friend Rachel has a fabulous blog that I would love to introduce you to: Deep South Sweets. This blog is for all of you true Southern ladies. She posts some very yummy recipes, of which I have tried several and my whole family loved! Rachel is also, to my jealousy, extremely crafty and finds the time between work and a 3 year old to make some of the cutest things! If you are in need of craft ideas or home redecorating tips, then Deep South Sweets would be a great tool to use.

While you are there, check out her discussions on "One Thousand Gifts" and "Southern Living". On her current discussion of Southern Living, she is having a giveaway for a 12 month subscription to the magazine. Then you can follow along with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment