Thursday, September 23, 2010

An idea for Christmas

I have a cute idea for Christmas labels that I want to share with you. I have been toying with this idea for the past couple of weeks, but I was waiting for the right time to do it without spending a lot of money. You know I am going to do my best to get what I'm looking for for free or for very little! Then I was looking on Couponing to Disney and saw exactly what I was looking for!

I absolutely love Vistaprint. They always have free stuff that you can use for many purposes. I have ordered business cards from them in the past and only paid shipping. That is a standard offer that they almost always have. Right now, Vistaprint has a deal for 140 address labels for free! You can pick from hundreds of different designs.

So, here is my idea. You can use the address labels but make them into Christmas present labels or use them to stick on the back of your Christmas card envelopes. I have already ordered mine and they are so cute!

You don't have to do the caricatures. There are so many different options! If you do want to do this for Christmas, go to this link and click on "stickers" at the bottom of the page. The caricatures are under Personal & Family. 

I ordered the 140 labels you see above and 140 address labels and I paid $4.23! You can't beat that deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment