Monday, October 18, 2010

Sign up for Swagbucks and make some money!

I know you guys have seen me post about Swagbucks on Fridays, but I really want to make sure you guys have plenty of opportunity to sign up and make money or win prizes. I don't usually do these kinds of things because I think a lot of them are scams or more work than they are worth. BUT I will vouch for Swagbucks. I have $45 in Amazon giftcards as proof that this is not a scam. As you know, I am saving these to buy Christmas presents.

Here's the deal. Today, if you go down to my "Swidget" that looks like this:
and click on the "Swag Codes" tabe, you can get a code that is worth 20 Swagbucks. Copy that code and then click on the "sign up" tab on the Swidget. You will get a screen that looks like this:

Enter the code where the arrow shows you above! You also will get Swagbucks just for signing up! This will get you going toward great stuff. Like I said, I redeem my bucks for Amazon gift cards and each $5 gift card is 450 bucks, so you will be well on your way to that!

Once you are on Swagbucks, you can download the toolbar (spam free!) and use that to search like you would use Yahoo or Google. You will bucks that way. You can also do surveys or complete special offers to make more bucks. Basically, all I do is search and I earn about 30-50 bucks a day doing what I do anyway! It's so easy! Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment