Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Starbucks free latte!

The other day, I got a postcard in my mail for a free artisan breakfast sandwich from Starbucks just because I signed up for My Starbucks Rewards. You already get a free coffe for your birthday and the more you use your card, the more rewards you get! I have been raving about this rewards program to everyone!

So, I went to Starbucks this morning to get my free breakfast and I discovered and awesome deal! Starting today, if you buy the new Via Flavored Coffee (I tried caramel this morning and it was excellent), you will get a $1 off coupon (making it $4.95) AND you will get a FREE tall latte!This is an awesome deal since a latte is almos this much anyway! Use Via for yourself or give it as a gift for Christmas! There is no limit to how many you buy, so get one every day and ENJOY! Use your Starbucks gift card that you register for My Rewards and make the deal even better by earning more points!

No comments:

Post a Comment