Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taylor Swift Speak Now

Amazon.com has an awesome offer on Taylor Swift's new CD "Speak Now". You can get the Audio CD for only $8! If you prefer to have it on your Ipod, you can download the entire album for only $3.99! And you can get free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime Membership! This is an awesome deal! My daughter is obsessed (this is an understatement) with Taylor Swift and has been counting down the days for her new CD to come out. I don't think I will find the CD for cheaper than this and only 1 day after release! This is my favorite deal of the day by far!!!

I just found this out after buying the CD: this purchase qualifies for you to receive a $1 credit toward your next Amazon purchase of any MP3 album or single song download!

No comments:

Post a Comment