Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Friday Survival Guide

I do not care for Black Friday (I know, it's unbelievable). I have NEVER participated in Black Friday. I do not want to go out at 3 am and wait in long lines to save a few dollars. My family members go almost every year to some store to get some great deal, while I am at home sleeping sound in my own bed! That being said, I am planning on being drug out with my mom and sister this year to get some good deal. I guess I should, since I spend much of my day finding deals. I am not looking forward to it, but maybe I will be hooked after my first time.

And because of my loathing for Black Friday, I have not spent a lot of time looking up and posting Black Friday deals. I don't know exactly where to go to get the best deals this Friday. But All You Magazine does. They have posted an excellent article about Black Friday Survival Guides. They have all the best deals in a concise way for those of you who don't feel like taking the time going through hundreds of ads! I wanted to share this with you, mostly because I thought it was useful personally. I hope you find it as helpful as me, and I would love to hear about your Black Friday steals sometime this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment