Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hallmark $10 off $10 Coupon!

It took me until now to post this awesome deal because I wanted to make sure it was real before I let you in on it! You can go here, if you are a mom or expecting mom, to sign up for Hallmark's mailing list. After filling out the information you will have a choice of 2 coupons to print. Choose the one for $10 off your purchase and you will get exactly that! And you can buy something that is only $10!

I just back from Hallmark after using my coupon and I got a cute Christmas elf. I have been wanting to do the Elf on the Shelf with the kids this year but I just didn't want to spend the $30 for it. So, I found an elf (I actually think the one I got is cuter) and told my kids the whole story. And all I paid was the tax!

No comments:

Post a Comment