Friday, November 12, 2010

Zulily Weekend Deal

This weekend only, you can save 10% on any purchase on Zulily! I know this isn't very much, but there are so many things on there for pretty cheap. And they have very cute Christmas gift ideas for the little ones in your life! Use code SUNDAY10 at checkout to get your discount.

If you haven't heard of Zulily, you should definitely check it out. They have cute clothing, toys, games, books usually for half off or more! I just ordered my son a Grinch shirt for Christmas that he is going to LOVE! The sales last longer than a daily deal site but there are new sales added every day. I love to check and see what they have! The site is by invitation though, so use this link to sign up and start saving! This is the perfect time to do it with the 10% off code!

My favorite girl item on Zulily right now is by Rufflebutts and they are in several colors and are $9.89 after the discount:

My favorite boy item now is this book with a sing-a-long CD for just $8.89! They have others and would make great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment