Sunday, December 5, 2010

Free Hungry Hungry Hippo get better!

So, I was at Target today and not only did I forget to get the Sunday paper, but I also forgot to check on the Hungry Hungry Hippo game for free! I got home and was kicking myself and texted my husband to pick up a paper on his way home. I want that free travel game! So if you did the same thing, here's some good news. There are 2 new printable coupons for games and they are good on travel games! Hooray!
There are no restrictions on these coupons, so you should be able to use the coupon just like you would have used the one out of the paper! So go to Target and check in the stocking stuffers section. Pick up Fun on the Run Hungry Hungry Hippos, use this coupon, and get it for FREE!

(Thanks, Totally Target and Hip2Save)

No comments:

Post a Comment