Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No More Rack Daily Site Credit

If you didn't do this already, sign up now at No More Rack for a $10 credit! Use this link to sign up and your credit and will be added to your account. I like this daily deal site because shipping is always a flat rate of $2 an they have several different deals each day. Today they have Squinkies! These are my daughter's new obsession so I am very excited for this deal. They also have David Bitton Buffalo jeans. These are my all time favorite jeans, but I never can bring myself to spend $100. They are only $20 today! Yay! Happy Birthday to me!

Also, if you sign up and invite a certain amount of people in the next 48 hours, they will give you Apple products. You could even receive an iPad if you invite enough people. They don't even have to make a purchase. They only have to sign up! So get over there, sign up to get credit, and invite your friends to receive a nice Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment