Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Swagbucks New Members!

If you sign up for Swagbucks before the end of 2010, you will get 60 swag bucks just for doing so!!! Just use swag code JoinIn2010 after signing up to get your points!!! This is an awesome sign up bonus! When I started, I got 50 swag bucks and I haven't seen that happen often since then.

For those of you who have no clue what I am talking about, Swagbucks is an online search tool like Yahoo or Google. You download a toolbar and use it to search for every day things. I use it instead of other search engines. You are rewarded swag bucks for doing just that! It takes no extra time out of your day (unless you want to take surveys or search for codes on the internet) and you make "money"! You can then use your bucks to redeem for prizes. I like to redeem for Amazon gift cards. I have earned enough swag bucks since I started in August to buy 6 or 7 Christmas presents!!! It has been a HUGE help on the Christmas budget!!! I highly recommend Swagbucks for everyone who uses the internet!!!! It is easy and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment